Thursday, June 30, 2011

I am reader, hear me roar!

     Oh how I wish I could share with you how and when my love of books began. I wish I was good with remembering and keeping thoughts in some chronological order. I honestly have no idea. I know my love of books began in my home as a little girl and then it just got pushed aside for a while. Now it seems I can't get  enough of them. When I start a book, I can't put it down until it is finished. Then I am frustrated I have nothing to read. My husband and children can't remember taking a trip in which I didn't bring along a book.
     I hope that I am setting the same example of reading that my parents were to me.I hope that I have created an environment that is conducive to reading and writing in my home. I hope my children will continue to enjoy reading and writing as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment